Free Calendar Listing for All Non-Profit Events!
At , we understand that fundraising is challenging even in the best of times. Our goal is to make your efforts easier and your organization more effective. Blacktie provides access to online event planning with convenient, easy,
and the training to support your event success.
We make it simple to heighten awareness, raise more money, manage events, communicate with your supporters and analyze critical donor data. Eliminate hours of administration work for your staff and volunteers by using our easy online tools. We will work with your organization using an integrative approach for communicating with your donors and prospects in a more coordinated and personal way.
Are you raising money from an athon (often called friends asking friends or peer to peer) with a bike-athon, a golf-athon or something like Over the Edge? If so, be sure to check out Blacktie's athon software.
Here are some examples:
Our annual fee is only $1800 and includes design, hosting, secure certificate, reporting and customer service. We don't take a percentage of what your supporters raise.
Email email@example.com for more information.
offers a unique platform that allows your organization to register guests online, create a web directory listing for your event, build online silent and live auction packages, transfer your guest list to seating charts and name tags, ease check-in and check-out with our software, analyze your auction results, provide photography coverage, all for an affordable price!
Our Online Event Management Software Benefits!
- Build greater awareness for your nonprofit
- Level the playing field for more successful fundraising
- Access a complete online suite of services
- Command a comprehensive database management system
- Know which dates are best for your events
- Take your nonprofit organization to the next level
- Increase the amount of money you raise
- Lower the costs of event planning
- Streamline your administrative event management processes
- Excite your prospects and donors and keep them informed